General Body Meeting and
Election to the Executive Committee for the 2017-19 term
Date: September 24th
Venue: Nashua Public Library, East Wing
General Body Meeting: 12:30pm - 1:30pm
Timing for Voting: 1pm - 3pm
The following rules will be observed in order to conduct the elections in a fair and orderly manner:
- Only those present at the time of voting will receive a ballot upon verification of membership as stated above.
- One adult member will be allowed to vote from each single membership.
- Up to two adult members will be allowed to vote from each family membership (annual or life). Family membership includes members of the immediate family living at the same address.
- Vote for up to five candidates for the Executive Members. More than five will disqualify your vote for Executive Member positions. (It will not disqualify the entire ballot.)
- Check the boxes clearly. If you make any changes, make those clearly. If the selection of candidates is not clear for a certain position, your vote for that particular position will be disqualified.