India Association of New Hampshire is is a tax-exempt organization under Tax Exempt Code 501(c)3. Donations/Contributions to IANH are tax deductible to the full extent as provided by the law. Please consult your tax-advisor for more details.
1. TO FOSTER THE GENERAL WELL BEING OF THE ASIAN INDIAN COMMUNITY.
2. TO ORGANIZE AND PRESENT CULTURAL AND EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMS.
3. TO PROMOTE COMMUNITY AND CHARITABLE SERVICES.
4. TO PROMOTE POLITICAL AWARENESS IN THE ASIAN INDIAN COMMUNITY.
5. TO PROMOTE GOODWILL BETWEEN INDIA AND THE U.S.A.