IANH Visa Camp in Collaboration with the Consulate General of India
A visa camp will be held in collaboration with the Consulate General of India at New York on the Saturday 22nd April at Ross A Lurgio Middle School in Bedford, NH in conjunction with the Education Bees.
Camp Address: Bedford Middle School – 47A Nashua Rd, Bedford, NH 03110
Camp Timing: Saturday April 22, 2023
Every applicant must complete the online application process on the VFS website and book an appointment for the camp. Applicants will have to pay the fee online on the VFS website after completing the application process on the VFS website. Please visit this link to Make Appointments.
For a safe and successful visa camp, it is essential to comply with the following requirements:
- It is a must for all the applicants to pay the application fee online on the VFS website before arriving to the Consular camp.
- VFS team will be accepting complete applications only.
- Applicants only with an appointment would be allowed to enter the counter area.
- If the applicant is a minor: Only the minor applicant(s) and the parents would be allowed.
- In case of a family with individual appointments: Only one family member would be allowed in one counter at a time to submit the application unless in case of a minor as specified above.
We are working on arranging a copier/ printer. There would be a one dollar per page charge for copying and printing. The proceeds will be used to cover the costs incurred by IANH in holding the visa camp. We are working on arranging for the services of a Notary Public.